Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
1. All data and graphs published on this website are for users’ reference only. Publishing of these documents shall not constitute the invitation for or intention of the acquisition, purchase, subscription, dump, or possession of any shares. User who refers the document published on this website shall be deemed to acknowledge and accept the position of CNPI.
2. When the user participates in various activities organized by the website, we will request for certain personal information through the registration form after your acknowledgment and agreement, such as your name, gender, age, birth, identity card number, address, education, company and industry, etc. No information about you will be disclosed to any third party without your permission.
3. If the website is required to disclose the user’s information by judiciary according to the legal procedure, CNPI shall provide the personal information in accordance with the demand of law-enforcement agency or the purpose of public safety. In no event shall CNPI be liable for the disclosure of the personal information.
4. CNPI shall not be held liable for any loss in connection with disclosure of personal information due to user’s voluntary disclosure of password or sharing of the account with others.
5. CNPI shall not be responsible or liable for the disclosure, lose, usurped, or distorted of the user's information, resulting from the attack of the hacker, the intrusion or outbreak of the virus, the interim closed of the government censor, or any failure to provide the services so long as such performance is delayed or prevented by the other's acts or omissions, so far as the CNPI take the remedial measures without delay.
6. CNPI shall not be liable for the loss or damage of the disclosure of personal information, or any disputes and consequences incurred as the result of using any third party's website linked to this website.
7. If the website cannot provide the services due to the system maintenance or upgrade, or the problem of netting twine, or any other hardware fault beyond the reasonable control of the website, or any other force majeure, CNPI shall not be held liable for the loss of or damage to the failure services.
8. If the user releases or transfers the information prohibited by the laws and regulations, the website shall cease transferring and eliminate promptly, reserving the relevant records and report to the competent department. Furthermore, the user shall be liable for all the consequences resulting from contravening the laws of the People's Republic of China. CNPI shall not liable for the act of the user.
9. Any person shall be deemed to agree and accept the terms and conditions of this website when he/she access to the website in any way, or use the data on the website directly or indirectly.
10. Any matter not mentioned in this disclaimer shall be referred to the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. If the disclaimer contains provisions differing from those contained in the laws and regulations, the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations shall apply.
11. The CNPI reserve full right to interpret, revise or correct any aspect of this disclaimer.
China Newbuilding Price Index Co., Ltd. (CNPI)